I'm done rearranging holdings for at least a couple of weeks I
Here's what I've been selling lately:
- First Majestic Silver, FR.TO - Changed my view about management, don't like silver right now. Also, flagship mine is near the USA border of mexico which I consider politically unstable.
- CGA Mining, CGA.TO - because of the issue Bobwins mentioned which was a red herring, but it wasn't the cheapest. Still have some.
Impact Silver Corporation, IPT.TO - love this company's management, but don't like silver. It is a very small company.
Here's what I've been buying:
- Castle Gold Corpation, CSG.V - very undervalued. Spoke to a big stock holder recently who said he thought management was open to some kind of merger / combination. Far from the riskiest parts of Mexico.
- La Mancha Resources, LMA.TO - seems very undervalued, but I haven't gotten a full grip on the financials. I went for it because its so undervalued and its not Mexico.
- Oceana Gold Corporation, OGC.TO - very leveraged to price of gold with a world-class gold / copper project half built needing financing. This is a central sun mining play from my perspective as I think some kind of deal will get worked out.
- Troy Resources, TRY.TO - very competent management and they pay a dividend. Good price to operating cash flow, bad on price to oz in ground. Recommended by Inca Kola News' Otto Rock.
- Dynasty Metals And Mining, DMM.TO - in recently politically improved Ecuador. Very cheap for the size of the company and number of oz. Given the ok by Otto Rock.
That's it. Just some ideas and things to look into. This is not a recommendation. Do your own due diligence.